Upload you event to the site - without the need to register
No coding knowledge required.
Simply complete the form, and your event will be uploaded to the network site within 1-5 days.
If you have created `Facebook events` you should find that this is a very simple process.
Options to consider
- Add a form, very useful for events that may require registration, to collect contact addresses for your project, or simply put: people can let you know they are attending
- Listings option: tick the box and the event is added to the listings calendar
- Newsletter options: tick the box for the event to be added to the newsletter relevant to the `category` of your event
- You should receive acknowledgments of the submission of your event via the form within 1-3 days: it should be live within 1-5 days
- Be aware the project is managed and operated by volunteers.
This is the first draft - updates, and improvements to this page to follow shortly, comments and feedback welcome.
Add your event to the website, complete the form below.
Genre, free improvisation in music